Search Republic Limited
This policy explains how and when searchrepublic.co.nz collects personal information, what we do with it and your right to see or change it.
We do not use, share or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this policy, or as otherwise set out somewhere on the site (including in terms linking to the site).
Collection, storage and use of personal information
No need to disclose personal information
You can use the site including completing user research tasks without disclosing any personal information.
Your disclosure of personal information
You may choose to disclose personal information to us when you give feedback or in submission forms. This information can be viewed by site administrators.
Do not send us sensitive personal information or include any sensitive personal information in submission forms.
Holding of information
If you provide personal information. It may be shared with third-party contractors to the extent necessary for them to undertake work for you. Email addresses are not made available to the public. Unless required by law, we will not publicise the names or email addresses of individuals who provide feedback to us or who provide us with submission forms without their consent.
Use of personal information
We will only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of:
- administering, evaluating and improving the site
- improving our services, and
- communicating with you, including responding to your feedback and information provided in submission forms.
Statistical information and cookies
Statistical information collected
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
- the first three parts of the IP address of the device
- the pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on
- the date and time the site was visited
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- the operating system (for example, Windows 7 or Mac OSX) on the device used
- the type of web browser used (for example, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox)
- other incidental information such as screen resolution and the language setting used.
Use of statistical information
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us using the links on this website.